- My son’s school need bilingual classroom, homework helper. Also they have many kids at classroom.
- The short time for students to learn the lesson in class.
- Classrooms are to large not enough one on one time with students who needs extra help. More schools are needed.
- Forcing in passing grades. The teachers in the school. The kids in the school are not working all together.
- I believe if children were allowed to apprentice with professionals it would excite them about education and the possibilities. I suggest that education/school systems partner with schools….so the children could see professionals doing their job.
- Large class size. Not enough attention, not enough hands on science/technology.
- Lack of STEM focus. Understanding. Lack of after school programs. Crowded classrooms. Lack of technology. No test prep for specialized high school exam.
- More help for special Ed students.